Bath and Body Works Cream Body Wash

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Growing up I was almost always staying at my friend Brittney's house on Fridays after cheering at football games and I remember her shower being stocked with a new B&BW shower gel every time. At my house we usually had something simple like Suave so I would be so excited to try the new fragrances she had. I think I have however, gotten B&BW works gift sets every Christmas for as long as I can remember (what girl hasn't honestly) and the sets would include a lotion, body mist, and shower gel. If I had my say, I would bring back the Art's Stuff collection from the 90s. Glitter shower gel, the body mist with the little squishy circles in it, foaming body wash, ROLL ON BODY glitter. And let's not forget Cucumber Melon! Who remembers these?? I even had my membership card, which I guarantee is somewhere at my mom's house still (I have hoarding issues) Give me all the roll on glitter back! Now days I still love and use B&BW products, but their candles are by far my absolute favorite! However, I am so excited for two new releases. Whipped Shimmer Body Mousse and Creamy Body Wash.

The Whipped Body Mousse brings that nostalgic feeling from the old foam body wash. I tried a sample in the store and it feels amazing, but have not purchased it yet. I did purchase the Creamy Body wash in the fragrance Fresh Sparkling Snow. I used it last night and I love it so far! It's a creamy wash with a great lather and left my skin feeling soft and clean. And I LOVE the Fresh Sparkling Snow scent so I may have to try it in other products. Other holiday scents I found I love are Champagne Toast, Sparkling Wood (which for some reason is not online), Mahogany Teakwood, Flannel, and Marshmallow Fireside. For winter I prefer woodsy and strong scents over the super sweet vanillas. I would definitely recommend these new products if you are looking for stocking stuffers or a gift for a coworker. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for taking the time to read.

XXXX
Lindsey



Not a paid sponsor. All opinions are my own!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs