100 Shows & Movies to Binge This Halloween

Monday, October 24, 2016


I love horror movies! Like I loveeee all things creepy and strange on the television or in books and short stories. Haunted houses real scary things make me a total weenie, so I still to media. In honor of Halloween coming up, I decided to list all of my favorite creepy shows and movies. I got a little carried away and couldn't narrow it down, so I made a list of 100! This list includes both movies and shows, from family friendly G-rated, to "why did I watch that? I am never going to sleep again!" thrillers. Most, but not all of these are on Netflix! I hope you carve a great pumpkin, drink some spiked cider, and cuddle up to enjoy!What are you scary movie favorites??


  1. Hemlock Grove- think Twilight but more sci-fi and less lovey dovey
  2. The Babadook 
  3. Harry Potter- obviously
  4. West World- this is a new show on HBO and it is WILD
  5. Stranger Things- 80's pop culture, thriller
  6. The Gift
  7. How To Get Away With Murder
  8. Bates Motel
  9. Dexter- incredibly addicting, never knew I could love a serial killer
  10. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
  11. Gone Girl
  12. Black Mirror-season 3 just came out, but you can watch in any order, each ep. is unconnected
  13. American Horror Story- my absolute favorite show, but season's 1 & 3 are the best!
  14. The Addams Family
  15. Coralin- almost too creepy to be a kids movie!
  16. Escape To Witch Mountain
  17. Would You Rather
  18. Dark Skies-I hate aliens, screw alien movies, this was scary as sh*t
  19.  Friday The 13th
  20. Trick 'r Treat- cheesy but a must!
  21. The Possession
  22. Scream
  23. Scary Movie (All of them!)
  24. Occulus
  25. 10 Cloverfield Lane- watch Cloverfield Lane too...not a sequel but they are connected.
  26. Heathers
  27. Practical Magic 
  28. The Walking Dead
  29. The Twilight Zone
  30.  Scream Queens-Emma Roberts is the Regina George of horror
  31. Are You Afraid of the Dark?
  32. Halloween
  33. Children of The Corn
  34. Rosemary's Baby-a classic!
  35. American Pyscho
  36. Hocus Pocus-this should be on repeat the entire month of October, honestly.
  37. The Nightmare Before Christmas-loved this movie as a child, still do!
  38. Halloweentown- the original is the best, but the others are acceptable
  39. Casper
  40. The Worst Witch-before HP there was Mildred Hubble! Terrible quality, but a must!
  41. Teen Witch
  42. Under Wraps- totally underrated
  43.  Mom's Got a Date With A Vampire
  44. Phantom of The Megaplex
  45. Don't Look Under The Bed 
  46. The Little Vampire
  47. Scooby-Doo! And the Witches Ghost- The Hex Girls were GOALS!
  48. Darknet
  49. The Inivitation
  50. Shutter Island- wait what did I just watch??
  51. The Following
  52. Gremlins- does anyone else think Gremlins and Furbies are suspiciously similar?? 
  53. The Conjuring- best horror movies of the 2000's in my opinion
  54. The Visit- this is super scary but I also laughed my butt off majority of the movie
  55. Neon Demon
  56. The Witch- demonic and unsettling, I felt like I needed to go read the Bible after
  57. American Mary
  58. The Fourth Kind- SCREWWWWWWW THIS MOVIE.
  59. Jaws
  60. The Exorcist
  61. Mama- if your kid has an imaginary friend, maybe don't watch this haha
  62. Let The Right One In
  63. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre- I mean of course!
  64. The Silence of The Lambs
  65. Evil Dead-THE GROSSEST, only horror movie that I almost quit watching
  66. Poltergesit
  67. The Butterfly Effect
  68. Carrie
  69. It Follows
  70. The Shinig
  71. E.T.- screw this movie too
  72. The Omen
  73. Little Nemo's Adventures In Slumberland- not very well known & pretty dark for a kid's movie
  74. The Ring
  75. Frankenstein
  76. The Descent
  77. The Eye
  78. Orphan
  79. You're Next- SO good
  80. Hotel Transylvania- super cute family movie!
  81. The Hills Have Eyes
  82. Shutter
  83. Sinister- creepy but so good
  84. Saw (Series)
  85. The Sixth Sense
  86. The Neverending Story
  87. Paranormal Activity- I slept on my parents floor after going to see the first one LOL
  88. The Purge
  89. Twilight- I'm sorry I had to
  90. Cabin In The Woods
  91. Edward Scissorhands
  92. A Nightmare On Elm Street
  93. Dracula- do you have to sleep with the covers up to your neck? Me too.
  94. Monster House
  95. Frankenweenie
  96. The Corpse Bride
  97. Beetlejuice- this movie scared the Hell out of me as a kid
  98. Kiki's Delivery Service
  99. The Knowing
  100. The Amityville Horror
XXXX
Lindsey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs