Thomas Rose Boutique T-Shirt

Monday, November 28, 2016

Today I wanted to share my favorite new t-shirt from Thomas Rose boutique! I wore this to an Aaron Watson concert this weekend (which was amazing! He puts on a really great show and has awesome chemistry with the crowd) and I got tons of compliments and questions about it. The shirt reads "I Love Jesus But I Drink A Little". It is so soft and comfy! I got this shirt in a medium and it fits true to size. Thomas Rose is a newer boutique, and is currently online only. You can order from their Facebook and Instagram pages! Just comment your size, email, and state on the photo of the item you want to order. I know you ladies are probably doing a ton of Cyber Monday damage today, but don't forget the importance of shopping and supporting local, small businesses! Check out Thomas Rose's pages below to see all the cute apparel! And of course I had to have my model, Buddy our Maltese, in my photos! ;) Thank you ladies of Thomas Rose!

I also wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who reads my blog posts! I was so surprised over the weekend to hear from people of all walks of life who said they read my blog. I had friends of my Nana, my old teachers, and even GUYS I went to high school with tell me they read it! I started this with the expectation of my friends and maybe mom reading it, but I have gotten really awesome  support, so thank you all!

Thomas Rose Facebook

Thomas Rose Instagram


 

 

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a fantastic week!

XXXX
Lindsey 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs