Fall Boutique Round Up

Monday, August 29, 2016

The first day of fall (September 22) is quickly approaching, and I'm having mixed feelings. I love summer weather and days by the water in a bikini. I'm the type of person who is always cold, so 80-90 degrees feels great to me. But fall means bonfires and hot caramel macchiatos instead of iced, football and flannels, hometown fairs and my birthday ;). But what I love most about fall is the clothes! I rounded up my fall favorites from all of my go-to clothing boutiques. Each header is a direct link to their website if you see something you like! 

Some trends for this fall that I'm loving:

Over the knee boots
Earthy colors: brown, camel, burnt orange, mustard yellow, hunter green
Camo
Flowy maxi dresses
Vintage, thin, buckled belts
Off the shoulder tops
Mauve or dusty pink
Maroon
Denim
Chunky bib necklaces and chokers
Printed or textured booties
Royal and ice blues
Long cardigans and flannels
Tassels
Bandanna necklaces
Peep toe wedges and booties

What fall trends are you looking forward to? What are you favorite boutiques? Share with me in the comments or email me! Don't forget to subscribe in the side bar so you never miss a post!
Thanks for reading.

XXXX,
Lindsey

 Dottie Couture Boutique


RIFFRAFF


 
 

Palm Tree Boutique

 
 
 
 

Hope's

 
 


 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs