Tassel Earrings

Wednesday, August 31, 2016






Lately I am obsessed with tassels. On clothes, on pillows, on purses, but especially on jewelry. When I was a little girl, my great-grandma would let me go through and try on all of her jewelry. She had so much, but most of it was made with tiny colorful beads or colored gemstones. I've noticed this year that a lot of popular jewelry resembles the style of what my grandma wore. I think it's so neat how certain trends always seem to make their comeback. These chunky, white tassel earrings are so fun. They can be worn to work or out to play and can dress up a really simple outfit.

I will say that they are definitely on the heavier side. I have very sensitive ears and although the metal did not bother me, I would not wear them for an entire 8 hour work day just because of how heavy they are. One trick for wearing heavy earrings is to use Kendra Scott's Lobe Wonder stickers. You get 60 stickers in one pack and they can be reused if you don't wear them for very long. Basically you stick a clear sticker on the back of your earlobe and poke your earring through it. The Lobe Wonder's help keep the earring from weighing down your ear and hurting.

Every time I went to order these they were sold out, I finally ended up finding them at the Palm Tree Boutique. I listed all the places I found that carry these earrings or almost identical ones. Baublebar has the most options. Some colors may be sold out, but you can sign up for their wait list to get a notification when they are restocked!

 

Where To Buy:

Francesca's

BaubleBar

Nordstrom

Palm Tree Boutique

Kendra Scott Gold Roni Cuff 

 Chambray Lace Top

This top is almost sold out, I'm really sorry about that because I hate to link something not everyone can get! I tried to find it somewhere else but no luck! I linked two similar.

Similar Tops: 1, 2

 

Thanks for stopping by My Southern Actuality and spending a little bit of your day with me. Make sure you subscribe so that you never miss a post. And I love to hear from my readers! Shoot me an email or comment below. 

XXXX,
Lindsey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs