Magnolia Wreath Dupe

Friday, September 23, 2016

I love Fixer Upper! I mean what girl doesn't?! Chip and JoJo are just plain adorable and the houses and decor they create are what Pinterest dreams are made of. One of my favorite pieces is the Signature Magnolia wreath. Often styled layered over an old window pane or some type of frame. (Haha that rhymed) Also great as a clean and simple door hanger appropriate for any season.  I love this wreath, but JoJo, girlfriend, $95 for a circle of leaves?! I don't think so. So I found some amazing dupes for half and a quarter of the price for you Fixer Upper fans! I personally love the Hobby Lobby one, and right now it is on sale for $25!! Seriously, so much more reasonable. I also found so many great ones on Etsy. If you're more of a do-it-yourselfer and up for some crafting, I linked a super easy and cheap DIY as well! Enjoy!


$95 





$50 on sale for $25 during half off floral sale for a limited time!







$38




$40




$55





And if you really wanted to be cost friendly, here is a great and simple DIY for a $10 Magnolia Wreath! 

If anyone attempts the DIY, send me your pictures! :) Thanks for reading and have a fantastic weekend!

XXXX
Lindsey 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs