All Gold Everything

Monday, August 1, 2016

I moved into my apartment about four or five months ago. I started out with a few decor items, and I have slowly but surely been adding little touches from places like Target, TJ Max, and Hobby Lobby. 

If you have never shopped at TJ Max because you either think it's cheap or are intimidated by how chaotic it is set up, girlfriend you have to give it a chance.TJ Max is like a maze of junk with hidden treasures mixed in. There are occasionally really good finds like an MK coat originally $200 knocked down to $50. Or a pair of snakeskin print BCBG heels, only in your size, for a fraction of the original cost. But the real hidden treasures reside in the decor aisle. Picture frames, wall art, pillows, rugs, planters, glasses, makeup organizers. There are so many cute things for such a steal there. My main advice, if you ever find something you love, buy it then. Because it will not be there when you go back and there is a slim chance of finding it online.

I have sort of a rustic, girly theme going on in my apartment. One trend I'm loving is little accents of gold. Whether it's a throw pillow here or there (I have a serious throw pillow issue), wall accents, lighting, or knick-knacks, gold is very universal. It looks good with everything and can be pulled into any theme. So whether your style is modern, tribal, rustic, or simplistic, gold is going to look great!
Here are some pieces I am loving, and even own a few of.


 

 Gold Thumbprint Pillow -on sale for $14.44


Leopard Throw Pillow-on sale for $15 




I debated on buying this little guys for so long because it's such a odd piece. But I decided that I'm odd too, and it made me happy, so I got him! 



White & Gold Pineapple Lamp -$60 on sale for $30













Gold Metallic Mirror Set-$40 on sale for $20


Confetti Drinking Glass-$9 on sale for $4.50!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs