Kendra Scott Sale

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

So maybeeee it's because school is about to start, but I have really been reminiscing on my days spent at Texas State University in San Marcos. For all of you still in school, enjoy every minute of it! It goes by so fast. And I don't think I will ever get used to not getting "back to school ready". But for those of you who are, Kendra Scott has a great sale going on today! All Elle and Danielle earrings are $10 off with the code "classics" at checkout. Perfect time to stock up on your school colors for tailgate! I was decked out in Kendra for my senior photos, including Elle and Dani earrings. :)

Pictured I am wearing Dani and Elle,  in white pearl and maroon jade, both with gold trim.
All photos by Paige Vaughn Photography





No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs