Oliver & Otis Tee's

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Who saw the Dixie Chicks in Texas this weekend?!  My best friend and I went to the Austin concert and I swear I ran into so many people I knew, it was like a mini reunion. I have to say I was pretty disappointed that the Chicks didn't play as many of their old songs as I was expecting. But they did play everyone's favorite "Cowboy Take Me Away".  And this tee from Oliver & Otis was more than perfect with its play on lyrics "Cabernet Take Me Away", haha! I chose to pair this wine colored tee with some pink sparkle shorts and Minnetonka fringe boots (mine are the three layer). The venue, Austin360 Amphitheater, is outdoors and in Texas weather, even at night, it was HOT. I got so many compliments and questions about where I got my shirt. Its a unisex v-neck style so the v is pretty high. And it is seriously so soft! They also have a grey "Earl Had To Die" tee that I saw so many groups of girls rocking, but I wanted something I would be more likely to re-wear.







 

Here are some other shirts I am loving from Oliver & Otis right now! Almost all of their tees are under $30!


 

All T-shirt photos belong to Oliver & Otis.  Group photos are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs