Bath and Body Works Holiday Candles Review

Thursday, December 1, 2016


I have a serious candle problem. I. Want. Them. All. And this Black Friday My mom and I took full advantage of the buy three get three free deal at Bath and Body Works. I wanted to tell you my thoughts on my favorite holiday scents as well as new ones that I am loving! I highly suggest subscribing to Bath and Body Works' email list because they have some sort of deal almost daily or will send out a coupon! Today their Wallflowers are only $3.50 so that is a great opportunity to stock up on some refills or stocking stuffers. I just got the Teakwood Mahogany and my bathroom smells amazing. Also today, get 20% off your order with the code SLEIGHBELL. These candles make great gifts for anyone since they have so many different scents. Some of these are no longer online but can be found in stores still!

Holly Berry Balsam- I was set on getting the Fresh Balsam because it smells just like a Christmas tree and actually found Holly Berry Balsam during checkout and switched them out. The Holly Berry Balsam smells like Christmas tree but mixed with a sweet fragrance. It is so yummy, I could not stop sniffing it!

Flannel- Flannel has been out since fall but I think this is a great candle for year round. It is definitely more of a cologne type smell and I was unsure how I felt about it just by smelling the candle. Once I burned it though I really liked it!

Winter-The best way I can describe this one is if you combined Fresh Balsam and Fresh Sparkling Snow. This candle is hard to categorize but it definitely smells like winter, as the label says! And how cute is the packaging on this one?

Marshmallow Fireside- One of my classic favorites! If you love the smell of a  bonfire this is your new favorite candle. It has the perfect balance of smokey and sweet. I espeically love this candle since I am used to having a fireplace back at my parent's house.

Hot Cocoa & Cream- I honestly thought this one was overly sweet and awful when I smelled  the candle, but after burning it I love it. It literally smells like a freshly made cup of hot chocolate and I think I need to go buy some Swiss Miss and mini marshmallows now.

Champagne Toast- My friends just introduced me to Champagne Toast. They kept raving about how amazing it smells so I knew I had to get it. This candle smells exactly like a Mimosa! I don't really think it is a fall or winter scent, but it is absolutely a keeper. This is good for those who like sweet but fresh scents.

Not Pictured: 
Mahogany Teakwood- This is another new scent for me that I immediately loved. I also purchased a wallflower refill in this scent. It is a masculine, heavy smell, but soooo good.

Sparkling Woods- If you like Mahogany Teakwood but it is a little too overpowering for you, Sparkling Woods would be perfect. It is similar but on the sweeter side.

Frosted Cranberry- This candle is for sweet scent lovers. This is the perfect candle for your kitchen and is absolutely mouthwatering.

Fresh Sparkling Snow- I don't have this candle but I do have the creamy body wash. I didn't pick up the candle because it just didn't seem to be very strong to me, but now I really want to try burning it or getting it in a wallflower because the body wash smells SO good. If you are a fan of Dove's body washes I highly recommend B&BW's new creamy body wash in this scent. It is the same consistency as Dove but the pretty smell stays on my skin so much longer.


That's all for now! What are your favorite holiday candles or fragrances from Bath and Body Works? What other brand candles do you love? Don't forget to subscribe and thanks for reading!

XXXX
Lindsey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs