Fall Footwear

Friday, September 2, 2016


When I did my post on fall trends on Monday, I really had to refrain myself from adding too many shoes. I love boots and booties and they make SO many styles now. I seriously want every pair, but my bank account would not be too happy with me if I gave in to the temptation of every cute shoe I laid eyes on. Sooo, I decided to do a post strictly on fall footwear! I narrowed down my favorite styles that are really big for this coming fall and then picked my favorites in each category. It saves you the time of looking through pages and pages of shoes without getting overwhelmed. Obviously, your tall boots and over the knees are going to be a little pricier than a pair of booties. Boots are definitely an investment piece because tall boots always come back in style and can be worn for multiple fall and winters. Which of these are your favorite? Or do you have a favorite brand? Let me know in the comments or shoot me an email! Don't forget to subscribe in the right-hand menu so that you never miss a post! All of the headers are direct links to the boots.

XXXX,
Lindsey

Fringe

Peep Toe

Wedge Sandal 

  Western

Slits 

Minnetonka

  Tall-Brown also comes in black & grey!

Tall-Black 

Over The Knee-Black

  Over The Knee-Brown


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs