Holiday Gift Guide For Him

Monday, November 14, 2016

I love to start Christmas shopping early, not only to get everything out of the way so that I don't stress the days before, but also to lessen the financial blow. Gifting to the women in my life has always been easy. I know their interests and I know if I would love something, they probably will too! However, gifting to the men in my life is never quite as easy! Will they think this is cool too or silly? Is this something they need or would want? What about the color? I decided to make a gift guide for him to hopefully help you brainstorm for any type of man in your life. Boyfriend, husband, dad, brother, or grandparent, I tried to find ideas for all walks of life.


For The Traveler:

I am a big fan of Jon Hart luggage. It is pricier, but so sturdy and long lasting. It makes a great gift as most people would not spend that amount on themselves. There are so many different types and size pieces for anything you could want. Everything comes in several colors and  you can personalize each piece with their name or initials. I have a duffel, backpack, and makeup case that I received as Christmas gifts and they have been the most useful gifts! Jon Hart makes great gift options for both men and women.
Jon Hart Dopp Kit 
Jon Hart Two-Suiter Garment Bag
Jon Hart Boot Bag
Jon Hart Medium Square Duffel

 

For The Foodie:

Another great idea: a wine club subscription! 
Stuffed Hamburger Press
Whiskey Rocks
Spiegelau Beer Tasting Set
Stainless-Steel Sliding Skewers
A Wok
Knives

 

For The Outdoorsman:

Yeti Hopper 20
Yeti Camo Cooler Cushion
Jon Hart Rifle Cover
Jon Hart Bird Bag


For The Sports Lover:

Tickets to a game
Gear For His Favorite Team
A Dipped Yeti of His Favorite Team
Golf course gift card
Nike Cart Bag
Personalized Golf Balls


For The Professional:

Daniel Wellington Leather Watch
Barrington Gift's Money Clip
Mini Hand Steamer
Button ups or accessories
Ties and Pocket Squares


I hope that some of these ideas help you spoil your favorite men! A Gift Guide for Her is soon to come so check back in a couple days or just subscribe in the sidebar and you will get an email of every new post!

XXXX,
Lindsey

1 comment :

  1. I wish I would have read this post sooner! Great ideas for the guys, Lindsey! The guys are always so hard to buy for, especially Mike - ha! In case we don't see you Christmas Eve, wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs