Meccafox Earrings

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


Can we just take a moment to appreciate how perfectly precious these Meccafox glitter cactus earrings are?! These came from The Parlour, which is a boutqiue/salon in Edna, Texas where my mom, sister, best friend and I all get our hair done. (Local ladies, y'all go see my girl Kelsey Thomas, she works hair miracles!) I had never heard of Meccafox's brand before, but I went and looked up their Instagram and website and all of their jewelry is so cute! The best part? Everything is handmade to order and in Texas. They also ship worldwide. There are so many options. You can get a single pair of earrings or multiple pairs and there are so many colors and designs. They also do custom sets for bridesmaids. I love my cactus ones but I also really like these sets!

Southern Set 

Rose Gold Set 

Pineapple Set 

Mermaid Studs 


They also have several colors of the druzzy stone similar to Kendra Scott's popular stone. They are very reasonably priced. I want them all! Meccafox also makes rings and necklaces, but their earrings are the most unique part of their collection.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my blog! As always, I would love to hear from you. If you have a Google account you can leave a comment at the bottom of this post. Or you can email me on the side box! I also have my Instagram and Pinterest accounts linked. : )

And, if you aren't already, you can subscribe on the right hand menu and you will receive an email containing my full blog post every time I post something new. Some people prefer to read straight from their email rather than the site.



Gold mirrored tray and plant holder are T.J. Max
All photos are my own.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs