Warby Parker Sunglasses: Spring 2017 Collection!

Monday, March 27, 2017





Can I get a hallelujah that spring is FINALLY here? In Texas, our seasons are weird and the weather likes to play games with our emotions. But it seems that the warm weather is finally here to stay! The roadsides are covered in bluebonnets and other wild flowers and it's time for pool days and outside walks. One of my essentials for sunny days is sunglasses! For the past few months I've been rocking $12 pink, aviator shades. Lately, I have been searching for a good brand of sunnies to invest in for the upcoming months. Big frames and fun prints are really in right now, and I don't know about you but I am so glad big shades are back! If I am having a no-makeup and baseball cap kind of day I need my sunglasses to cover as much surface area of my face as possible, lol! Here are are some of my favorite picks from Warby Parker's Spring 2017 collection! And ladies, don't forget about the man in your life. I feel like sunglasses are something guys never think to buy for themselves. Warby Parker has an awesome men's selection as well! Which ones are your favorite?! I linked the collection at the bottom so you can search all the styles. There are SO many to choose from! What are your other spring essentials that you would like to hear about? Shoot me an email! :)


12 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs